Apprentice Conveyancing Secretary, Business Administration Apprentices
Opportunity has arisen to join busy Conveyancing firm as a full time Trainee Conveyancing Secretary.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Conveyancing Personal Assistant. The key tasks will include:
- Making and taking telephone calls.
- General administration
- Sending and receiving emails.
35 hours per week, Monday- Friday
Weekly wage GBP138.50
Expected apprenticeship duration 16 months
Possible start date 22 Sep 2017
Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The essential skills for the role include:
- Good typing skills and computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- It is desirable to be familiar with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Willingness to learn, conscientious with an eye for detail
- Prepared to be flexible
- Able to demonstrate efficiency
It is essential to have grades A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English GCSEs.
It is desirable to have an ICT GCSE at grades A*-C or equivalent.
Future prospects There may be a full time role that you can apply for at the end of the apprenticeship.