Merchandising Administration Assistant
We are currently looking for a dedicated Merchandising Administration Assistant to support the Merchandising team in the completion of all administrative tasks, based from our Dartford Head Office. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday) and will earn a salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Steinhoff UK Retail, owners of Harveys and Bensons for Beds employs over 3000 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 400 retail stores across the UK. Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, our Merchandising Administration Assistant will maintain all filing systems and accurate records as needed e.g. Pricing, Orders, Allocations Grading, amongst other tasks.
The successful Merchandising Administration Assistant will support the Assistant Merchandiser in a variety of tasks, including the production of the analytical information required to assist with product ranging and pricing decisions, and the validation of events PIP (Promotion Installation Pack), to ensure the communication of all pricing and ticketing information is accurate.
Our Merchandising Administration Assistant will have the below responsibilities:
- To maintain lifecycle SKU status within the Navision and Alpha systems
- Accurately maintain availability of stock codes on Navision and Netpos
- Ensure all printed tickets contain accurate information
- Ensure Internet and store till pricing is accurately maintained at all times
- Maintain all filing systems and accurate records as needed e.g. Pricing, Orders, Allocations Grading
- Effectively deal with all store queries/telephone calls relating to product, pricing, ranging and system issues
- Engage all external and internal customers by communicating in a friendly and professional manner
- Support an environment and culture within Harveys where the Customer is firmly at the centre of everything that we do
- To participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures & undertake prescribed training and development.
The following personal attributes are required in our Merchandising Administration Assistant:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent level of computer literacy
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work towards objectives and performance standards agreed with Line Manager - demonstrating a positive approach to tasks and issues
- Ability to work as part of an effective team
- Understanding and demonstration of numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness would be desirable
The key responsibilities and accountabilities described must be carried out in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and due respect for all employees and service users and is consistent with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
If you think you have the right attitude skills and experience to be our Merchandising Administration Assistant then please apply today!