Mathematics Teacher - Full-time
Pay: MPS or UPS
Start Date: Jan 2018
Learning to believe, Learning to succeed
We are seeking to appoint a full time committed KS3/4 Teacher of Mathematics to join our team at the Academy. The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, creative and passionate in wanting to instil a love of Mathematics in young people from Year 7 to Post 16's. The successful candidate will have the motivation and desire to develop student's achievements within a department who are focused and determined to move the Academy to Outstanding.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- is able to demonstrate they are an excellent practitioner with high expectations of teaching and learning, achievement and behaviour
- is able to inspire students through the delivery of engaging, creative and challenging lessons
- is able to support our students to reach their full potential
- to offer students a high quality curriculum, giving them confidence to succeed
- has the ability to teach mathematics across the G.C.S.E. and Post 16 curriculum is desirable
We can offer you:
- Top rate support and personal development through our continuous professional development programme - delivered in and out of the Academy.
- A strong department focused on ensuring successful outcomes for our students
Applications should be made in the following format:
- A completed Dover Christ Church Academy application form
- A cover letter to be addressed to the Principal, Mr Jamie MacLean outlining the experience and personal qualities you bring to the post and how you could support your development of outstanding teaching and learning across the department and the Academy.
For further details of this teaching post and for an application pack, please contact Miss Becky Land, DCCA Human Resources Manager via the button below.
The closing date for all applications 6th October 2017. Interview date to be confirmed. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and focused service delivery.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory CRB Enhanced Disclosure and Curriculum Vitae verification along with satisfactory references.
Information about the school
Dover Christ Church Academy is an 11-18 mixed, non-selective Academy, located in semi-rural surroundings on the outskirts of Dover, conveniently situated near to motorway links and within easy reach of the continent. We opened on 1 September 2010 when the predecessor school closed on 31 August 2010.
Aspen2 at Dover Christ Church Academy is the designated provider for students with a wide range of profound, severe and complex special educational needs.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.