Internal Sales Coordinator
Our client, a multi million pound industry specialist, are looking to invest in an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their team!
The role itself is due to sustainable growth and future expansion within the company. Based in Paddock Wood, this role will be an exciting venture for the successful candidate. If you have a desire to grow and develop within a sales environment, this could be a vital move within your career!
Responsibilities of Internal Sales
- To turn raw data into potential leads by means of initial telephone contact
- To obtain accurate information from potential clients
- To qualify campaign date where required to extract potential lead
- Maintain accurate client records on the CRM database
- To update & analyse electronic customer records
- To perform efficient internet searches when lead data requires establishing
- To achieve a basic a basic understanding of all existing & new products in the Company portfolio within a designated period of time
The Successful Candidate
- Shall be sales driven & self-motivated
- Organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Will have sound communication skills with the ability to build instant rapport over the telephone
- Will have an articulate & outgoing telephone manner
- Have the ability to plan & prioritise workload
- Will be able to work under pressure
- Shall be fast learners & great team players
Immediate Interviews Available!
Career progression, competitive salary
Free On-Site Parking Available
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment Ltd are a Recruitment Agency working on behalf of their client.