An exciting opportunity to join a growing independent Insurance Brokers.
My client are a well Established Commercial Insurance Brokerage specialising in Aviation, Construction, Waste and Recycling, Property Owners and more. With clients from across United Kingdom.
They are currently seeking a Commercial Insurance Administrator to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be moving onto their second role,and possess a strong insurance/financial services background.
Candidates should have a mixture of the following:
- The role will see a career focused individual who can work intelligently and understands SME level commercial insurance.
- The focus will be to work on renewals and liaise with existing clients.
- Assist in preparation of sales and renewal documentation including client letters, renewal and final reports as applicable.
- Administer mid-term adjustments.
- Provide administration support on a daily basis including general enquiries, mid-term adjustments and accounting procedures as requested.
- Deal with customer service (ie non advice) enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner
- Input data onto the office systems.
- Will have had worked in an insurance environment and have a basic understanding of terminology
- Hard working and committed to helping the team
- Have excellent administrative skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Potential team leader with a self-starter mind-set
- Ability to charm clients, insurers and third-party individuals
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, please do not hesitate to call me for a confidential chat.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.