Home Carer / Community Carer
Homecare / Domiciliary Care Workers
Nurse Plus is recruiting Homecare/ Domiciliary Care Workers to join our teams throughout Dover, Deal areas.
As a domiciliary/homecare worker you will be responsible for assisting vulnerable people with daily tasks within their own home. This includes administering medication, personal care, dressing, light domestic duties and more.
Our care services include supporting people with basic and complex needs. This includes work with Dementia, Parkinson's, Mental Health, MS, Learning Disabilities and many other conditions.
Nurse Plus offer a person-centred service which is designed to enable Service Users to live independent and fulfilling lives. Working within care brings real job satisfaction enriching your life as well as the people you care for.
We offer various hours to suite your needs. We have calls during the day, evening and/or weekends.
• You must have the right to work within the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• You must have a kind and caring nature
• Able to report on individuals' condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
• Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
Nurse Plus is a national company with over 40 branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
Experience is not essential at Nurse Plus. We provide a comprehensive induction and training programme for people looking to start work in care, as well as regular on-going supervision. As long as you have a kind and caring nature and a passion to help others we can help you fulfil a career within Domiciliary Care.
• Free Training
• Flexible shifts to suit your life style.
• Links with external training partners to assist various training including Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
• Holiday Pay on all hours accrued
• Pension scheme including employer contribution
• Loyalty scheme and staff lottery
An enhanced DBS check will be required.