Production Office Administrator
Our client a manufacturing company based in East Peckham is looking to recruit a Production Office Administrator and the main duties will be:
• To provide factory management with machinery and labour performance information by gathering data from the factory and in house computer systems.
• Investigate any recording errors from the factory and make necessary amendments.
• Reconcile labour hours for costing, wages, absence and holidays.
• Maintain work ticket database and archives.
• It would be an advantage to have previously worked in a busy production office but full training will be given.
• Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft office.
• Ability to work with various databases, from data entry to creating reports.
• Experience in producing and manipulating spreadsheets.
• Safety conscious.
• Problems solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Flexible and adaptable approach.
• Self motivated but also able to work as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Educated to GCSE level to include English and Math's
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and the salary is GBP17,000 to GBP18,000 per annum.
Due to our client's location, your own transport is essential.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.