Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 per annum DoE
Our client is a groundworks and civil engineering company working mainly within the house building sector, with sites across the south of England. They maintain their own fleet of vehicles and plant.
Our client is currently looking for an Admin Assistant for the construction division, salary circa GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 dependant on experience.
Duties of the Admin Assistant include the following:
- Phoning sites and recording who is working on each site daily
- Hiring and off hiring items of plant
- Maintaining spreadsheets for plant and small tools
- Maintaining service records for the company's fleet of vehicles
- Dealing with vehicle breakdowns
- Updating site boards within the office for plant and men
- Maintaining training records and matrices
- Updating and maintaining site records of subcontractors
- Overseeing the vehicle tracking system and updating plant movements
Requirements of the Admin Assistant:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Knowledge of sage construct would be beneficial
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people from all levels within the business.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage their own workload.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Admin Assistant role then please apply now!