Junior Sous Chef
- Full Time
Junior Sous Chef Vacancy
Be part of a team striving to create Britain's Best Kitchen. We make Remarkable Food for your Freezer by cooking using the same ingredients and techniques as you do at home. We are growing fast and are looking for remarkable people, who care about quality and want to have fun, to join our team.
Join our busy kitchen and be responsible for a team of 7 talented chefs cooking batches of delicious food to our recipe specifications.
You must have experience of working in a kitchen, a minimum of NVQ Level 2.
* To ensure the high quality standard is achieved.
* Be responsible for the management and development of a brigade of chefs.
* To liaise with other internal sections to ensure a great customer service.
* Give regular updates on progress to the Senior sous chef and Head chef.
* Encourage development and positivity within your team in line with company values.
* You'll be creating Britain's best frozen ready meals using top freshly prepared ingredients.
* You'll be working to specification sheets to ensure a consistent product.
* Being adaptable and working with set targets to meet production needs.
* Be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the kitchen.
* Working within a brigade of 22 chefs, you'll be heading a team of up to 7.
* Portion control.
* You'll be given onsite training by a well-established team.
In Professional Cookery (or similar) and have previous
supervisory responsibilities to be considered for the role.
If you, or anyone you know, would like to apply for the above
Please click 'apply' to forward a copy of your CV.
Apply for Junior Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly