Sales Executive / Business Development Manager /Account Manager
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: South East Region
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our Client is a global market leader in reversing safety and all-round visibility for commercial vehicles. The company's reputation is built upon the quality and reliability of its products and its service and support. They are based in the UK, has subsidiary companies in the USA, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands and South Africa, and is in partnership with over 50 specialist distributors worldwide.
Due to the projected increase in sales across the South East of England, the company is look-ing to expand its sales force. Predominately field based, this role will support and assist the existing Business Development Managers (BDMs) in planning and implementing the sales strategy. They are looking for someone with a passion and natural flair for sales within the automotive/electronics industry.
Key Responsibilities when working with the BDMs:
- Manage and report monthly on a sales 'pipeline' of prospects and customers
- Follow up sales leads by telephone, email, and with personal visits
- Attend / work on the company's stand at exhibitions and conferences as required
- Agree sales targets with line manager, and work to meet these targets
- Liaise closely with the existing aftermarket field sales team, so as to avoid duplication of effort and/or upsetting the existing very strong aftermarket distribution network
- Telephone prospecting - mainly using the company's existing database of fleet contacts
- Maintain, on the company's CRM database, an accurate and up-to-date record of all interactions with prospects and customers
- Learn and thoroughly understand the products and services offered by the company, and keep fully up-to-date in this respect
- Contribute to company development by bringing relevant opportunities to the attention of management
Key Personal Skills:
- Great communicator
- Great customer service
The idea candidate must have a minimum 2 years field sales experience in the commercial vehicle and/or mobile machinery market sectors. A proven track record of success in territory sales and working and negotiating with customers at all levels to win business. Having experience in account management is essential.
In return, the company offer a competitive salary and a generous discretional bonus scheme, pension, 25 days holiday as well as the opportunity to receive training to broaden your continuous personal development.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Commercial Vehicle Sales, Mobile Machinery Sales, Commercial Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Business Development, Sales Executive, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, External Sales Person, Customer Service Executive, Regional Business Development Manager, B2B Sales Manager, Key Sales, Key Account Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Executive / Business Development Manager /Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly