Group HR Manager / HR Operations Coordinator - CIPD Qualified
Job Title: Group HR Manager
Location: South Darenth
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client was established in 1976 and is a global market leader in reversing safety and all-round visibility for commercial vehicles. The company's reputation is built upon the quality and reliability of its products and its service and support. The Group is based in the UK, has subsidiary companies in the USA, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Canada and South Africa, and is in partnership with over 50 specialist distributors worldwide.
They are looking for the right individual with the skills and capability to drive the HR function forward within a fast paced environment. Working with approximately 150 staff based in the UK and overseas (you must be willing and able to travel overseas when needed, this is not very frequent), lead and deliver the people management strategies of the Group. You must be able to contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify the HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management and solutions which support the Group's business aims.
Among the key tasks:
- Work closely with senior managers in the UK and overseas, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities
- Manage and lead the Group HR department, ensuring dotted line relationships between the Group and its subsidiary HR employees is forged and maintained.
- Manage and guide the Group HR Advisor
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organisation.
- Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and are able to operate them effectively.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues as and when required.
- Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary. Coach Managers in performance management issues. Follow up individual development needs in consultation with line managers, and source external training provision as and when required
The ideal post holder will have a minimum of 5 years HR experience within a managerial/senior position, be educated to degree level and CIPD qualified. Experience of setting up and managing a newly created HR department would be beneficial. Only individual who are able to travel will be considered for this position.
In turn the Company offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, and pension scheme.Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it is not possible to provide individual feedback to each candidate during the application phase. They do endeavour to inform each applicant of the outcome, however if you have not heard regarding your application within 2 weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Group HR Manager, MCIPD, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Analyst, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Specialist, People Strategy, Senior HR Coordinator, Senior Human Resources Officer, Group HR Operations Manager, HR Operations Controller may also be considered for this role.