4 days left
- Full Time
Steinhoff UK Retail has an exciting opening for a dedicated Telesales Advisor with excellent customer service skills to join the team at our Dartford Service Centre. The successful candidate will be employed on a full time basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays, and will be rewarded with a basic salary of £17,000 per annum plus commission (£21,000 - £23,000 OTE).
Steinhoff UK Retail, owners of Harvey’s and Bensons for Beds employs over 3000 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 400 retail stores across the UK. As our Telesales Advisor you will sell the Company's full range of products and services with the objective of achieving and exceeding individual sales targets and levels of service in accordance with 'The Steinhoff Way'.
Our Telesales Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying customer requirements over the telephone and matching their needs to our products, maximising sales.
- Maintaining awareness of new product developments, new Company initiatives and all promotional activity.
- Correctly processing all sales details e.g. accurate pricing information and delivery information, for the administration team.
- Ensuring designated area of individual responsibility is maintained at all times and is to the required standard, as set by the Direct sales manager.
- Providing all customers with the highest levels of customer service, before, during and after the sale has taken place, in accordance with the Company service benchmarks.
- Dealing professionally and knowledgeably with all customer queries, taking responsibility to see the query through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Participating as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals.
- To ensure the Health and Safety of self, customers and colleagues is not at risk, taking all reasonable steps to ensure safety in the workplace.
- To undertake the required training and development.
The ideal Telesales Advisor will have the following traits, skills and experience:
- Be a clear, confident verbal communicator, preferably with previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Self motivated with an enthusiastic approach.
- A willing team player, happy to contribute to achieving team goals.
- Flexible work approach.
- Numerate and accurate.
- Previous telesales experience would be desirable.
The successful Telesales Advisor will work 5 days out of 7 (37.5 hours per week) including weekend and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the stills and experience to become our new Telesales Advisor please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.