Accountant / Client Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Accountant/Client Manager, East Sussex, £32,000 to £38,000
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant/Client Manager to join a young and growing accountancy firm based in Eastbourne, that has a reputation for being dynamic and forward thinking.
The Company has been operating for 25 years and is a training office for ACA, ACCA and AAT and have a large portfolio of clients, ranging from small one man businesses through to £xm turnover companies. We have clients from Australia and Malaysia to the EU, Canada and the USA.
The successful Accountant/Client Manager will be a qualified accountant managing a portfolio of clients within a variety of sectors. This is an interesting and varied role which will involve working as part of a team assisting and reviewing the work of junior staff.
Main Duties include:
- Preparing company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Preparing corporation tax, personal tax and VAT Returns
- Supervising and reviewing the work of trainees
- Reviewing client's bookkeeping
- Tax planning
In-house training will be provided.
Our office hours are 8.30 am to 5 pm.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Experience acquired in a similar role
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software packages such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Forward thinking and innovative
- Some audit experience is preferable but not essential
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or ATT qualified