Competitive salary + benefits + lunch allowance
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Research and Administration Manager.
In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for the management of the administration team as well as research and placement of pensions, investments and savings business.
As Research and Administration Manager, your role will involve a range of duties including:
• Management of the administration function and administration team including workload
• Product research and placement of pensions, investments and savings business
• Produce suitability reports based on Advisers recommendations
• Keep clients informed of their situation, by telephone, letter or email
The successful candidate will have a good level of experience in a similar role. Additionally, they should have:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Enthusiastic, flexible and ability to learn quickly
• Effective time-management & prioritisation skills
• Good proficiency with Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook, Excel
• Previous experience of managing a team
People/Skills that would be suitable for this role include: Admin Manager, Administration, Office Manager, Office Co-ordinator, Research Manager
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Administration Manager job click ‘apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.