Digital Marketing & eCommerce Content Assistant
C&H are looking for an individual with experience in Digital Marketing to join their eCommerce website team. The role would involve the following;
• Management of Paid Advertising Budgets for both PPC and Affiliate Marketing
• Liaising with 3rd party PPC and Affiliate specialists to maximise productivity
• Extensive use of Google Analytics to evaluate campaigns and improve profitability
• Creation of marketing content using Photoshop for use both digitally, by stores and for print media
• Liaising with Buyers over online only offers and promotions, company-wide promotions and sales, special offers etc.
• Development and management of company email database and weekly email campaigns
• Assisting with company social media campaigns - Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Company Blog
• Ongoing product loading, writing of web descriptions and metacontent and product tagging
• Answering telephone queires into the website number
We hope the successful candidate will assist in moving turnover on the site forward substantially through detailed analysis of existing performance and campaigns, coupled with previous digital marketing experience. We are a small team and all personnel will be required to assist with the loading of new products, writing of product descriptions and meta content, as well merchandising of the site and continual review and improvement of user experience and SEO.
C&H is a family run business and has traded on High Streets for over 80 years. We have had an eCommerce website for over 10 years, but have recently invested substantially in a new site with improved functionality. The business specialises in a wide variety of Home and Haberdashery products. These include Furnishing Fabrics, Curtains, Tracks, Blinds, Cushions and other Home Accessories; as well as Dress Making Fabrics, Sewing Accessories, Knitting Yarns and Crafts.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Digital Marketing, PPC Campaigns, Affiliate Marketing Campaigns, Email Marketing and eCommerce experience. Image manipulation and photoshop skills are also essential. An interest in our products will be beneficial to the success and enjoyment of the role. The ideal candidate would also have good writing skills to be able to produce original content in the company tone of voice.
Role: Digital Marketing & eCommerce Assistant
Location: Tunbridge Wells, TN1
Hours: 21 Hours per Week, 3 Days per Week
Salary: £11 per Hour
Please apply online for this Digital Marketing & eCommerce Content Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.