4 days left
- Full Time
Add Resource and Labour - Eastbourne, East Sussex
£18,000 - £20,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday (to include weekends)
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
1) Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
2) Managing and training any demi-chef de parties
3) Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
4) Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
This well renowned company is looking to recruit a Commis Chef to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand in business.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Strong experience gained as a Commis Chef ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….
Apply for Commis Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly