Freelance Social Research Interviewers - Nationwide
Title: Freelance Social Research Interviewers
We aim to make a difference to government policy and improve the society we live in. The company is an independent social research charity that carries out studies to inform policies that change people's lives.
Do you enjoy visiting different communities, meeting new people and finding out about their lives? Are you a good listener?
We are looking for confident and outgoing interviewers to work on large-scale social research surveys. If you are not fazed by the prospect of interviewing respondents in their own homes, building rapport quickly and capturing peoples' views on certain topics, then this role may suit you.
What we can offer:
* High quality initial training with ongoing support
* Flexible working hours - you need to be available for at least 20 hours per week including weekdays/evening and weekends
* Competitive rates of pay, including a bonus scheme, travel expenses and holiday pay
* Opportunity of pay progression
* Opportunities to develop your skills and work on a wider variety of surveys
What you can offer:
* Internet broadband at home
* Able to work at least 6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3+ days a week
* Use of a car is essential
* Documents to verify your identity and to show you're eligible to work in the UK
* Comfortable with using computer equipment
To continue your application, please click 'Apply' below and ensure you include a valid email address as further details will be sent.
Apply for Freelance Social Research Interviewers - Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly