Primary Education Supply Teacher URGENTLY needed throughout Clacton on sea
Are you getting the support AND WORK you need? Register now to start immediately.
Location - Clacton on sea, Essex
- A variety of exciting job roles on offer
- Excellent support and professional development
Randstad Education are currently interested in speaking to Primary Teachers across all key stages in Clacton on Sea to fill daily supply, long term and permanent positions.
Daily supply and long term contracts are usually an excellent way of getting to know a school and most often can lead into a permanent position. We will provide you with all the support you may need from directions to the school on a daily basis to interview questions and techniques.
The Benefits of joining Randstad Education include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- One to One relationship with a dedicated consultant who will deal with your specific needs
- Local work in your area
- Reliable, focused consultant specialising in your sector
- Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you money
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc
- Long term, permanent and supply recruitment solutions
To apply you will need:
- Qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Have UK teaching experience
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be resident in the UK
- Have a fun-working attitude
- Be creative and innovative
- Have drive and tenacity
- Encourage students to reach their full potential
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
Apply for Supply Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly