Are you a passionate PMLD/SLD Teacher looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in an Outstanding Special School? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an experienced Teacher to work at an Outstanding Special School in the Southend/Benfleet area. The successful candidate should have:
- A background working in an SEN role.
- Experience teaching across the key stages.
- Experience working with students with SLD and PMLD.
- The interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate with staff and students.
- Qualified Teacher Status
The School normally prefer to take people on a temporary basis before making them permanent but may consider a straight permanent placement depending on the successful candidate's circumstances.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with some PMLD/SLD experience to:
- Further their skills and knowledge in this sector.
- Work in an Outstanding SEN School.
- Share best practice with experienced teachers who have helped put the school in that position.
- Work for a supportive management team who put the best interests of the students first.
Our client is a Community Special School where the majority of pupils have a statement of special educational needs. They cater for Children aged 3 to 19 years who have severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and associated learning difficulties. The majority of pupils also have communication difficulties. The School has been graded as Outstanding on their last 3 Ofsted inspections.
Please send your CV to Greg Burns, who is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application up until you become a permanent member of staff with the School.
Apply for SEN/PMLD Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly