Tyre Technician / Fitter, Ashford
Protyre have a position available for a Tyre Technician / Fitter in Ashford, Kent.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit as Tyre Technician / Fitter will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• The completion of documentation as detailed in company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Basic service and repair on all makes of vehicles.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent.
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre, you will work 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £17,500 to 19,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, body repair, fitter, maintenance, repair, car, vehicle, tyres, exhaust, brake, MOT, technician, automotive, motor,